Medical Weight Loss & Optimal Performance
Customized treatments for every body type
In addition to Body Sculpt – a one-day fat removal process – we also provide education, behavior modification, dietary change and exercise programs to help our patients achieve SUSTAINABLE weight loss and MAXIMUM performance.
Depending on age, health history, and body mass index we may also dispense prescription appetite suppressants, peptides and testosterone balancing therapies.
We only use FDA approved medications that have been used safely and effectively for over 40 years.
How Effective Are They?
Prescription weight loss medications work very well but they are NOT a magic bullet. Studies show they can improve both the rate and amount of weight lost in people following a reasonable program of diet and exercise by increasing metabolic rate and reducing food intake. The effect tends to diminish but not vanish over time and so weight loss medications generally only help for about 3 months or so while we build permanent lifestyle habits.
We offer customized treatments for every body type and typically a patient will present for a total of 4 visits during month one of treatment. The below outline is what month one looks like:
Full consult for medical weight loss
- Physical exam
- Exam of all systems
- Vital Signs
- Medical history
- substance abuse history hx
- psychological history
- previous plans
- current exercise regimen
- limitations to exercise
- 3 day diet record
- Consent form for program and drug screen
- Draw labs (separate charge)
- Appetite suppressant medication if needed.
- Physical exam
- Biometrics / Body Fat submersion test.
- Body Sculpt lipo-sculpture.
- Bioidentical Hormone Balancing
- Intramuscular, Oral and IV Therapy,
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy or Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate injection for advanced healing of joints.
- Peptide Therapy